Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bad things happen in 3's, Good things happen in 3's

Both Chris and I received some very good news this week. I don't want to elaborate in detail until everything is finalized and official. If I had my choice about good news #3, it would be that my sister's chemotherapy is working. Wouldn't that be nice if we could choose the things that happen to us, good and bad?

Bad: Lost my job, husband's job moved to Corpus, my sister's cancer returned.

I would have picked things like....I caught a cold, pulled a muscle, ran out of gas. You know, little things that, while annoying, can be solved with some ice, vitamin C, and a friend helping you out. I also believe that good things should happen to good people, and bad things should happen to bad. I don't know about you all, but this sounds very fair to me. All criminals would be caught, children would never get abused, students would come to school wanting to learn, every person who wanted a job would have one, etc., etc. Oh yeah - Alex's softball practice and games would be on the same day each stinkin' week!

Good Luck Pink Sox!! Hopefully, my little darling will get another hit and do well on defense. And unlike me, she likes it when she can hear us cheering for her in the stands!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love that you have a blog. You are so great at writing out your thoughts and you have great grammar. I will follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you and Chris received good news! I am praying your #3 will be for you sister!

    ReplyDelete