Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bored

I've been home alone for almost a week. No husband or kids. Just little ol' me laying in bed recuperating with not a thing to do but read books, play with my iPad, text, sleep and watch loads of tv. I admit the first few days were quite nice, but I'm lonely now and I want my family back!

However, it has been really nice to spend lots of time with my mom and dad who have taken good care of me. They have carted me around town, fed me and spent a lot of time hanging out. My mom even cleaned my windows and stove. My dad cleaned off my back porch to give sweet Riley a cleaner place to sleep, and took me back to school shopping at the ripe old age of 34!

The only thing missing to make our "parental" time together was my sister, whom I miss terribly and made every family get together just better. Please let there really be a heaven and please let her be happy there.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:My bed

No comments:

Post a Comment