Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swine Flu Break 2009

I truly despise morons. Really, I do. Morons usually look and act like regular people until something like the "swine flu panic" sets in. In the town that I live in, our schools have been closed now since last Thursday, April 30th. One case, at the high school, and all schools plus the private schools in town completely shut down. We are still shut down. We will be shut down until next Friday, May 15th.

I don't think people are morons when they err on the side of caution, but even the government (a bunch of liberal morons) are telling people not to shut down the schools. Hello? Anyone out there with a brain??? Okay, so here is what I am doing with my 1st grader while she is home from school. No, I am not keeping her home under lock and key. We are getting out, running errands, and moving forward.

Monday: dry cleaners, post office, fedex, drug test, and took little one to daycare.
Tuesday: Dr. appt for little one which lasts all freakin' morning, pizza for me and alex, target, embroidery place, mall, pick carter up from daycare, and chick-fil-a for a lemonade.
Wednesday: starbucks with friends, workout with trainer, pick up license plates, alex having friend come over for rest of the day, pool, chuck-e-cheese and possible movie.
Thursday: beach
Friday: San Antonio
Next week: WHO KNOWS!! But what I do know is my daughter should be back in school and this ridiculous panic needs to be over. Besides, everyone knows getting the flu is the easiest and quickest way to lose 5 lbs. Sign me up.

PS: The pics are from the doctor's office. Where we waited for over 2 hours to see him, and he spent 5 minutes with us and ordered a bunch of tests we have already taken. Still no answers as to why Carter does not want to talk. I hope my lovely dr. have hideous traffic on his way home, so he knows what it feels like to sit and rot and not be able to do anything about someone else's inconsideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment